Blue 98 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue 98 4x4

Nothing special by any means, i got it abooout 3 years ago now when i was 16 for 800 bucks and it wasnt the squarebody truck i envisioned but man did i slowly grow to love it and realize it was the best investment i ever made! (Though maybe not financially) Had 131k miles and BRAND new Patagonia MTs and now was 151k and sits regretably on BFG KO2s, not bad tires but man i miss my old ones. Very stock just has 31s with a slight torsion lift in the front but wow this thing impresses me every time i take it out. Ive lived from oregon to arizona to California with this thing and NEVER been stuck, could just be cocky but i swear if it wasnt going forward it was going back out in 4lo reverse. Infact our driveway was close to a 20 degree slope and in the winter was the ONLY vehicle making it out no problem let alone really going anywhere offroad without being terrified of getting stuck. Long story short this things treated me very well so i plan to do the same for it as long as i can, hopefully someday shell be a prerunner running the deserts of socal, even if its 4x4 lol, things change who knows
    Attached Files
Working...
X