Tuff Trucks 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuff Trucks 2022

The White Rabbits dirt debut after the rebuild and new motor. Had a big hiccup first round but got it done the next too.

what gears do you have in that thing now? i know you just did a crazy BA motor and shit but fuck that thing gets up REALLY quick.

Comment

5.43’s. I’d like to go to a 5.13 but it would be a little more strain on the tranny.

Comment

You made good time by hustling getting that thing together and back in the dirt. Good job. Ive been waiting to see her run for a long time.

Comment

• Dan_o
          Dan_o commented
          Editing a comment
          It took much longer than it should’ve but yea, thanks. Super excited to have it back on the wheels again.

Originally posted by Dan_o View Post
        5.43’s. I’d like to go to a 5.13 but it would be a little more strain on the tranny.
        sorry, never saw this notification. hah

geeezzzzzzzz though.
        they seem/look fucking perfect from that video. at least my personal preference.
        and...... wait? wouldn't shorter/smaller gears be LESS strain on the tranny? where am i mixed up here? im medically/officially pretty dumb, so this question is allowed. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ur_Mawm69 View Post

sorry, never saw this notification. hah

geeezzzzzzzz though.
          they seem/look fucking perfect from that video. at least my personal preference.
          and...... wait? wouldn't shorter/smaller gears be LESS strain on the tranny? where am i mixed up here? im medically/officially pretty dumb, so this question is allowed. haha
          the higher the rear ratio the less strain on the trans. Less effort and hear created to spin the rear.
          the ration is pretty nice and it gets up and goes pretty quick. It has over twice what the stock motor put out for HP so it’s super nice!

Comment

the higher the rear ratio the less strain on the trans. Less effort and hear created to spin the rear.
            the ration is pretty nice and it gets up and goes pretty quick. It has over twice what the stock motor put out for HP so it’s super nice!

Literally read the first sentence and went.......... IM FUCKING DUMB, I HAD IT MIXED UP BACKWARDS. i thought you were saying the opposite, which is why it didnt make sense to me. hah. im dumb.
            i got ya, i got ya now. haha

Comment

5.43 is a deep ass gear. no wonder it picks up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MercuryMullet View Post
                5.43 is a deep ass gear. no wonder it picks up. lol
                pretty standard if not even a little higher that a lot of comparable trucks.

Comment

pretty standard if not even a little higher that a lot of comparable trucks.
                  I'm used to all the Bros trying to run 35s with 4.10s because they think 1500 rpms at 65 is best. haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X