Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct. 8th Desert Cleanup

Hey Go Fast Explorers Family,

We had a great turn out for explorers at the last desert cleanup at hodge road in Barstow on the 23rd hosted by Clean Dezert. Even though it was unplanned we had by instagram tags,

#racechase01
    #exploder_marsh
    #5seatertrailbeater
    #make_dust96
    and myself
    #dezertdude02

We all cleaned up, had some tacos and won some prizes. Then had our own late night adventure run in the explorers.

Id like us to see if we can make a large showing at the next clean up on October 8th. Let me know who is interested and maybe we can plan it out.Click image for larger version

Name:	5C969D0B-339A-42E7-8364-1E38299C0B1E.png
Views:	64
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	400

It was a great event thanks to @cleandezert_official and it was indeed not planned but we had a great exploder turnout. I wasn't expecting to have that much fun but it was a blast! I got there about 6:30pm saturday and started cleaning at about 7:45. At about 9:30pm I was finished and spent a little bit talking with friends. Had some tacos and a hot dog then hung out at the raffle. Of course us exploder guys are always down for a run so 5 exploders and a ranger went for a night run until about 2:15 am and what a blast that was.

I was personally planning to spend the night then drive home Sunday morning but many of my buddies decided to take off that evening so I took off and was home in bed by 5am sunday.

As far as October 8th, I will see if the exploder is ready to go out by then.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clean dezer.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	403

Comment

Working...
    X